Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Year of St. Joseph Begins Today!

Sometimes Pope Francis has me scratching my head with the things he allegedly says. I do realize that he is often misinterpreted, misquoted, mistranslated, etc. but TODAY! Oh! What a beautiful gift he has given us by proclaiming the Year of St. Joseph! And it starts today!

I was speaking with a friend earlier and we were sharing stories like the one I wrote about St. Joseph and my manger scene. She told me a beautiful story about her Advent wreath and St. Joseph. So you can imagine our delight when we heard the news that St. Joseph will be travelling along with us for what’s left of 2020 and through most of 2021.

The prayer group we belong to, which we’ve christened Our Lady’s Prayer Bubble, which meets at the Rosary Ranch (my friend’s yard when the weather is good), has been led by Mary since Good Friday this past April. Now Mary has invited her earthly spouse to join us on our journey, on this wonderful Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. What a gift!

St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pray for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment