Saturday, August 29, 2020

Keep Going?

Brothers and sisters, Christ did not send me to baptize but to proclaim the gospel, and not with eloquent wisdom, so that the cross of Christ might not be emptied of its power. ~ 1 Cor 1:17

Well, there you have it – I was sent to proclaim the gospel but not with eloquent wisdom! St. Paul said it and now I am saying it. It makes me feel better about my blog too – sometimes I just don’t know what to write about and sometimes I wonder who my 2 readers are. Sometimes I lament my poor grammar, especially when I run it through the online writing assistant. 


I started this project a month ago to see if I had a writing charism. I’ll write for a few more weeks and then I may mothball the project…or not. It really depends on what God wants me to do. I am open to whatever he wants but I am looking for some feedback. NOT compliments. No. A charism is given to someone in order to be given away. So if the blog has touched you then please let me know. You're also free to send others a link - it is public.


One other thought regarding readership, perhaps this blog is meant to be a daily journal that will only be read and distributed after my death. If that is God’s will then it’s mine too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment